I’ve started using Notion for all kinds of things in my personal and work life.
- Draft blog post ideas and publishing schedule
- Collect and tag links for RWD Weekly
- Maintain my life to-do list
- Keep my resume up-to-date and linked against job applications
- Plan presentations, containing all reference material
- Writing technical specifications for development teams
By no means am I using Notion to its full potential and I’m constantly learning.
Here are a list of resources that I’ve used and am still to check out to help the learning curve.