Nerdy Thursday Links #11
- http://clientsfromhell.net – please don’t post any thing from our clients here, but it’s nice to have a quick look through and see that people go through the same pain (and often worse)
- http://stopwilson.com – DOS style blog site. Very cool!
- http://superuser.com/questions/231273/what-are-the-windows-a-and-b-drives-used-for – Seriously, kids these days have no idea how easy they’ve got it. Anyone for a 34 disk install of Windows 95?
- http://jhische.com/workforfree.html – Should you work for free? Follow the path to enlightenment.
- http://blogs.nitobi.com/steve/2010/12/14/phonegap-getting-started-screencasts – Phone gap screen casts to get you started moving HTML/CSS/JS web applications onto native phone applications
- http://meyerweb.com/eric/thoughts/2011/01/03/reset-revisited/ – CSS RESET Styles – the 2011 version – as always make sure you read the comments…. it’s a conversation, not a presentation.
- http://www.spritebox.net/ – an easy way to get the hang of sprites (this automatically creates the CSS for you)
- http://cssuseragent.org/ – An interesting look at using User Agents to avoid hacking your CSS.
- http://lanyrd.com/video/ – This could go under lots of topics, but you can watch loads of great presentations here.
- http://h264.code-shop.com/trac/wiki/Mod-H264-Streaming-Apache-Version2 – Set up fake streaming from a non streaming server.